WHAT IS PRENATAL?
Pregnancy is one of the most decisive times of a woman’s life. This life-giving process requires supreme quality nutritional support and adequate supplementation. AmviLab has formulated an excellent prenatal supplement that provides the mother with the finest quality vitamins and minerals that helps in the optimal development of the fetus.
This supplementation is also beneficial in priming the females during their preconception period so that any nutritional deficiency can be avoided during the forthcoming pregnancy.
WHAT ARE THE COMPONENTS OF PRENATAL?
PRENATAL has a lot of essential nutrients in it. Some of these are as follows;
- Vitamin A (beta-carotene) – 3375IU (42%)
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) – 70mg (117%)
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) – 400IU (100%)
- Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) – 5.5IU (18%)
- Vitamin K (phytonadione) – 70mcg
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine HCl) – 3mg (176%)
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) – 2mg (100%)
- Niacin – 20mg (100%)
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl) – 10mg (400%)
- Folic Acid – 400mcg (50%)
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) – 6mg (75%)
- Biotin – 150mcg (50%)
- Pantothenic Acid (d-calcium pantothenate) – 6mg (75%)
- Iron (Ferrous Sulphate) – 17mg (94%)
- Iodine (Potassium Iodide) – 140mcg (93%)
- Magnesium (oxide) – 150mg (33%)
- Zinc (oxide) – 15mg (100%)
- Selenium (Amino Acid Chelate) – 30mcg
- Copper (Cupric Oxide) – 1mg (50%)
WHAT ARE THE PERKS OF UTILIZING PRENATAL?
PRENATAL provides the human body with the 19 essential nutrients that help the mother bear the pregnancy and enable the fetus to gain all the vital vitamins to form the necessary organ systems.
Vitamins are essential in the making of DNA that the baby is going to have. Organ system development and their regular physiologic functioning demand certain nutrients, all of which are present in the PRENATAL.
HOW IS PRENATAL IMPORTANT FOR THE ORGAN DEVELOPMENT OF THE BABY?
The ingredient profile of the PRENATAL by AmviLab reveals that it has Vitamin B9 (folic acid), Vitamin B12, and Ferrous, which are required for the fetal blood and circulatory system. Similarly, iodine and vitamin B9 are involved in making a healthy nervous system of the fetus. These nutrients also impact the cognitive abilities of the human brain during its development. Vitamin D, A, and C are involved in making bones, immunity, muscle, and skin.
In addition, Vitamin B complexes are also involved in generating energy for the fetus, and Vitamin D3 functions to make the fetal heart healthy.
DOES FDA APPROVE AMVILAB’S PRENATAL?
PRENATAL are manufactured under ideal conditions in an FDA-approved and GMP-certified facility.
WHY SHOULD ONE PREFER AMVILAB’S PRENATAL OVER OTHER SIMILAR SUPPLEMENTS?
Well, one can get all these nutrients in the market that you will get in PRENATAL. But the main difference is that you will never get all these in a single pill. AmviLab has formulated a unique supplement for all the moms-to-be that provides them with healthy quantities of necessary vitamins and minerals that prepare the baby to face the world’s challenges.