SKIN CARE FORMULA (International Trade Name: ‘ACNE FORMULA’) – Get your glow back with healthy, flush-free skin. AMVILAB SKIN CARE FORMULA provides a unique option to help support healthier skin as well as an effective and well-tolerated vitamin + mineral + Brewer’s Yeast.
- Support for Clearer Skin – improve the appearance of acne
- Keep the follicle clear to promote healthier skin
- Effective and well-tolerated vitamin + mineral formula + added benefits of Brewer’s Yeast (Rich source of niacinamide and zinc, other B vitamins and improve the overall immune system)
- A Non-drug Vitamin + Mineral Supplement Approach to Help Support Healthier Skin
- Formulated to address the specific nutritional deficiencies that are associated with skin irritation and inflammation
- Provides key nutrients that may help to better moderate the cellular processes that lead to dermal irritation and inflammation
May help moderate inflammatory acne by the following mechanisms:
- Inhibit leukocytic chemotaxis
- Inhibit lysosomal enzyme release
- Inhibit lymphocytic transformation
- Inhibit mast cell degranulation
- Inhibit P. acnes lipase activity
- Support the digestive system balance
- Supports the overall immune system
- improve the body’s defenses against infections
AMVILAB SKIN CARE FORMULA is a non-drug vitamin and mineral dietary supplement offered in an easy-to-take form.
- Take 1-2 capsules daily, as a dietary supplement, as directed by your physician, For concomitant treatment in chronic forms of acne it is recommended that the preparation be administered for several weeks, for best results take at list for 8 weeks
- For concomitant treatment in prolonged forms of acne, As a dietary supplement for inflammatory skin disorders, such as acne vulgaris or rosacea, and/or individuals who are deficient in or at risk of deficiency in one or more of the components of acne formula
- This product is contraindicated in patients with a known hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.
Tablets should be administered with caution in patients with a history of jaundice, liver disease, or diabetes. Patients with chronic liver failure and/or renal failure should exercise extreme caution in taking prescribed supplements containing copper.
If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your doctor before use. Use only under the advice and supervision of a physician if you have a history of jaundice, liver disease or diabetes. Abnormal liver function tests have been reported in persons taking daily doses of 500 mg or more of niacinamide.
Crohn’s disease: Brewer’s yeast can make Crohn’s disease worse. Don’t use brewer’s yeast if you have Crohn’s disease.
Weakened immune system: There is some concern that brewer’s yeast from supplements might increase the risk of blood infections in people whose immune systems are weakened. This includes people with HIV/AIDS, cancer, or people who have taken medicines to prevent rejection of a transplanted organ. To be on the safe side, talk with your healthcare provider before taking a brewer’s yeast supplement if you have a weakened immune system.
PREGNANT WOMEN & NURSING MOTHERS:
Not indicated for use as a prenatal/postnatal multivitamin for lactating and no lactating mothers.
Manufactured in the USA in an FDA registered and GMP certified facility.
Great value: 60 day supply with each bottle. We guarantee results. If you are not completely satisfied, no questions asked, we refund 100%. Simply contact Amvilab DIRECTLY for a refund.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.